LG

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mill House

I love old buildings turned houses, and this old mill turned contemporary home, is a renovation done right. 
The low-neutral furniture coupled with high ceilings, exposed beams, and stone give off an elegant, casual feel, without seeming they like tried too hard. 
I love all the little details too; the Capiz chandelier, tufted furniture, natural wood, and little pops of green. That, and the lack of clutter. I love a clean space.




As much as I love the Living Room and Kitchen, I find myself drawn to the Bedroom and Bathroom. Somehow, the charcoal wall, bedding, and tub seem warm and inviting. I can just imagine curling up in the bed, reading all day, or soaking in the tub with a glass of wine. 

 Then there's this sweet little girls room. I love how simple and feminine it is.
 Via Freshome





1 comment:

  1. Great rooms! I could totally live there!.....and never leave. :)

    ReplyDelete