LG

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: San Francisco Conservatory

I've always thought of a conservatory as the perfect setting for a wedding. I think this San Francisco wedding proves that. 
I love the design they used for the invites, menu, and wedding program. It reminds me of one of my favorite fabrics.

In Lieu of floral centerpieces, this couple decided to cut that cost and do cheese platters. I love this idea! Maybe that's my love of cheese talking but, really, it's genius. They purchased slate from Lowe's and broke it up, added feet, and topped with all kinds of delicious treats like; Salami, cheese, pickles, grapes, and olives.
 An added bonus; they look super cute.

I love the idea of adding a brooch to your bouquet, especially when it's a sweet little bee on a bouquet of succulents. Isn't the Grooms chunky tie awesome? It's so different. 
Read more about the wedding here

No comments:

Post a Comment