Who says being scantily clad can't be pretty?
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Inspired by this post, I've decided to share 7 things I've learned from my Mom.
1. How to make some delicious snicker doodle and chocolate chip cookies.
2. To be a neat freak.
3. That even the little holidays are worth celebrating.
4. To enjoy thunder and hail storms. I have such wonderful memories of sitting in front of the window with my Mom, watching the storm.
5. That I don't have to like someone if I don't want to and the mean girls aren't worth my time.
6. To be independent.
7. The integrity and character are everything.
and some day....how to be the best Mom ever, because she certainly is. I love you Mama!
Also, can we talk about how gorgeous she is? I'm not sure how old she is in that picture, but she looks amazing.