LG

Sunday, January 27, 2013

White Kitchens

As much as I love bold color, I absolutely love a white kitchen. It makes such a clean canvas for pretty confections or colorful dishes.
Someday, I will have a white marble counter top and white cabinets. Children with sticky fingers be damned.
 The counters and back splash here are divine. Via Houzz
 I love the layout, windows, lights, and floors here, but why did they have to choose such busy handles?
 This is my favorite. It honestly could not be more perfect. Via Sublime Home
 The dark floors here are such a pretty contrast.  Via Boulevard ID
 Sweet, smaller kitchen. The glass cabinets were a great idea to help open the area up. 
 Via StylesDecor
 Love the hardware in this small space.
 Via glamourdrops

White and grey, they're made for each other. Via Design Darling


No comments:

Post a Comment