LG

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

At last!

Whoo! I finally did it. I settled on a name for this place. For the past several (oh yes, several.) months I have put my friends, boyfriend and mother through hell while I've tossed around potential blog names.
I decided quite some time ago that I wanted a blog of my very own, somewhere I could chronicle all my crazy dreams, somewhere to share the things I love. The next step to that decision is clearly to come up with a name.
Easier said than done.
I wanted a fun name, something clever. Not just a simple "Hi, I'm ___" type of thing. I wanted the name to mention dreams in someway but I didn't want to be tied down to a name that was just about dreams.
Finally, a couple days ago I settled on that lovely name that now graces the top of this page. I have always loved the number 7 and it seems to like me too as it is involved in every number I've ever been assigned (phone numbers, license plates, etc..) then there's the little fact that there are 7 days in a week, 7 nights to sleep and therefor dream. Simple enough?

Here's other ideas I tossed around (if you love 1 and wish I'd picked it instead of this, don't tell me! You'll break my poor, little, indecisive heart).
-Waking thoughts
-A Dreamers Reality
-Imagined Realities (thank you to my darling Pinot for this suggestion)
-Secret life of a dreamer
-The secrets that we sleep (this was a strong contender, but too long)
-Pillow talk


I hope you all agree that I made a good choice here :)

p.s. If you love that little french man up there as much as I do you can find him and his adorable friends at Cosas Minimas Etsy shop :http://www.etsy.com/shop/blancucha?page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment