LG

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wedding Wednesdays: Be Mine

Believe it or not, I looked long and hard for a Valentine's Day wedding that I loved (heck, even liked), and I found nothing! This one is pretty darn close. It's safe to say I love it.

First, how sweet are these red heart Valentine invitations? They even used an Ampersand!


Next, this reception venue is absolutely amazing. I would kill to have my reception dinner over looking New York City. Not only that, but I love the little heart garlands strung over all the chairs.

It looks like the Bride and Groom took an impromptu trip to the Shake Shack for a little treat, made for some fun photos.
There definitely doesn't appear to be a shortage of sweet treats at the reception either.
I really had a hard time narrowing down my favorites out of all of Carla Ten Eyck's incredible photos, here's my remaining favorites. 
Aren't the Groom's red socks rad?

No comments:

Post a Comment