LG

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine cookies

Growing up, every year my mom and I would bake Valentine sandwich cookies. I wish I could find a picture...
This year I decided to attempt them with the almond flour and coconut oil my parents sent me. I used this recipe which was super easy and pretty tasty.

They're no where near as pretty as the usual ones mom and I would make, but they're a lot better for you. Something about the almond flour makes them turn out dark, as I can assure you they are not actually burnt. 

I also used the oven method for making some hard boiled eggs and had an excuse to use my pretty egg holder. 





2 comments:

  1. Awesome! How did they taste? I have not tried substituting the flour, oil and sweetener on a regular recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I see it now. A paleo recipe!

    ReplyDelete