LG

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Jered & Sherry

Remember this wedding post, from way back when? Somehow, I completely forgot about it until today. Almost 2 years later!
I don't know how I could've forgotten to share such a beautiful wedding.

These first look photos melt my little heart, they both look so giddy.

I think my favorite aspect was that they did Voodoo Donuts, Mimosa's, and Brunch. It's a nice breath of fresh air from the usual Dinner and Cocktails. All followed up by a gorgeous peacock cake and the incredibly realistic, Xbox, Groom's cake.
Sherry did such a good job with all the little details of the wedding, from the vibrant peacock centerpieces, to the Bridesmaid's parasols, and my favorite, the boutonnière's.
 In place of a traditional guest book, they opted to do a framed print that all their guest could sign. How clever!
Maybe I'm biased, but I think Sherry made the most beautiful bride! Her purple eye shadow is incredible and she is absolutely glowing in every photo.
All photography by PerfectShot-Photography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment