LG

Friday, January 4, 2013

Resolution #4


#4 Manage my time better. I do really well with this at work, and not so much at home. By the time I get home I just want to relax. I don't want to clean, cook, blog, or do anything but go on pinterest and watch TV with T.
I love going to bed early with T to watch our TV shows, but I need to make sure that I get other things done first. I have yoga on Tuesdays and Thursdays and as much as I love it, and have no plans of quitting, it cuts into my "me" time. I used to clean my house every Thursday, then with yoga I moved it to Wednesdays. Now, I clean it when I clean it. I'd really like to get back on schedule. There's nothing better than going into a weekend with a clean house you don't have to worry about.


1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with relaxing on 'your' time and certainly we all need 'me' time. It's not a matter of not managing yor time well....it's simply there are not enough hours in the day to accomplish all you wish. :)

    ReplyDelete