LG

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wednesday can be done on Thursday, especially when books are involved

Hey, why not? I fell asleep early last night and didn't get to post. I can make it up now, right?

I went to the local library with hopes of getting the first book in the "Pretty Little Liars" series along with the first of the Sookie Stackhouse books. Unfortunately, they had neither. I ended up with "Chocolat" and "Shoe Addicts Anonymous". While I was a bit bummed at how small (and I mean small) my library was I was reminded of how much I love libraries. I love the institutional, old feel of them. I like that you're supposed to be quiet (I've always enjoyed the sound of whispered voices reading). Most of all, I love books and reading. I learned how to read when I was about 3 1/2 and I've been hooked ever since.

I've always wanted to have a huge library in my house someday but after seeing these photos I think I could settle for some awesome book cases. I'm especially loving this shelf above the doorway trend I've been noticing.

 
 
All of the above via Desire to inspire

Via 16house


No comments:

Post a Comment