LG

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My new endeavor

I'm sorry I've been so absent! I know, I always say that before vanishing again. I got so busy planning the wedding then actually having the wedding. I swear I'll share about it soon!

Lately though, it's my new business, LennonGrace that's been eating up my time. LennonGrace is a collaboration between my friend Ashley and myself. We both got married this year and enjoyed planning and creating our own weddings that we felt inspired to tap into our creative sides on a bigger scale.

We love all things wedding and baby and have started our boutique with infant headbands and my own favorite, pacifier clips! We've also done some wedding and shower favors and nursery art. I am loving this new adventure! Here is a variety of the stuff we've done so far.



















Sorry, I have too many favorites! Please check us out on Etsy, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment