LG

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Boots, boots, boots!

I've you've spent more than 7 minutes with me in the past week you know that I have been OBSESSING over boots. I want a new pair, or 2 or 3, and ASAP.

I have a pair of brown riding boots from 3 years ago, but they were cheap and are worn out. I am ready for some sturdy, good quality, black riding boots.

While I still want these Frye Dorado Boots, they're still out of my price range. Almost $500? Eek!

I'm currently leaning towards these beauts (as shown in Monday Links). 
I totally want them in both black and brown!


 



1 comment:

  1. http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/tory-burch-kiernan-boot/3470596?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=ALMOND&resultback=424&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_2_D

    I am IN LOVE with these boots! On sale...still expensive, but not $500 haha

    ReplyDelete