LG

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fashion Friday: Winter shoes

As usual, I am so anxious for Autumn. I am so sick of my Summer dresses and am just counting down the days (and temperature) until I can pull out my Winter dresses.

Then there's my lace up booties, and my wedge booties, and my brown riding boots, and my cute black studded flats...I am ready for a change! What's a new season without some new shoes?

One of my favorite blogger's, Veronika's Blushing, is hosting a Zappo's giveaway and if I win, I'll be buying one of these:

Clark's Purity Snow These would be perfect for work 

Purity Snow Suede I'd like to pair this color with cream or maroon tights.

Mojita Crush No explanation necessary. 

P.S. I'm receiving a sweepstakes entry by blogging about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment