LG

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mama's

Watch this super sweet Mother's Day video from Small Fry. These kids are so precious!




For fun, I decided to answer the questions myself.

What does your Mother look like? I think, an older version of me. Skinny and stylish.

What is your Mother's job? Being awesome

What does your Mother cook? Spaghetti, delicious pot roast, and to-die-for Rum cake

What does your Mother tell you? To relax and "I Love You"

What do you want to tell your Mother? I almost wish I was a little kid so I could've participated in that video with sweet little answers and a drawing. I love you, can't wait to see you next month!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. You are the best daughter ever!! I am so proud of you. Beautiful, smart and tender hearted...that is you!
    I love you,

    ReplyDelete