LG

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello Pumpkin!

It's baaaaaack! Pumpkin that is. Sure, it's 100 degrees here, but Pumpkin Spice is back at Starbucks which means Autumn is on the horizon and I can not wait.
For months already (sad, I know) I've been longing for my tights, mittens, and all things pumpkin. Like many people, I love fall. The changing colors, the spicy scent of apples and cinnamon, and best of all, the little chill in the air.
So because it is still hot, hot, hot here I've had to make my own start to fall. Lots of (iced) Pumpkin Coffee's, wearing pants when it get below 97, and baking. This week alone I've made Banana bread, Pumpkin Spice coffee sauce, and Pumpkin Applesauce. Cool weather, please come quick!

 Iced Pumpkin coffee with extra non fat milk and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin



No comments:

Post a Comment