LG

Monday, January 2, 2012

Flying fashion



I know I've touched on the subject before but as I'm sitting here, waiting to board a plane I am just shocked at the things people where when flying. I was thinking, how awesome of a job would it be to travel all the time and blog about peoples flying fashion (or lack of)? Now, I'd expect to get paid for this job, I'd rank which airports have the the best and worst dressed passengers. Quirkiest? Portland maybe. Sloppiest? likely Alaska. Most fashionable? that I'd like to find out! My guess would be LAX or JFK. Now, internationally? That'd be a whole other spectrum. See? It'd be fun, and interesting.


The highlights of todays flying (so far) have been the very pretty girl wearing a red sweater dress that just covered the butt with a pair of opaque, black tights with stars on them and black stilettos. She was so pretty but why the look at me outfit. It just looked skanky to me. 
I think the cake topper though was Ms. Crulle DeVille herself. Yes, a woman wearing a knee length DALMATION print coat, black boots and an incredibly obnoxious fascinator. Her daughter was also wearing dalmation print outfit, hot pink, furry boots, and carrying a dalmation print bag. It's like I walked into a Disney movie instead of the bathroom.


That being said, I've seen lots of girls wearing adorable boots (black, brown, tan, lace up, buckles, zippers, all cute!), flowy tunics, blazers, and skinny jeans. Guess some people still know how to dress when appearing around more people than they see on any other given day.
As for me? I'm in the most casual flying outfit I've worn in years. Light colored skinny jeans, Brown riding boots, and an off the top Bruins sweatshirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment