LG

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Birthday Bragging

Well, the title kind of says it all. It's been exactly one week since my birthday partying and the last of my gifts have arrived. I must say, my family and friends know me so, so, well. Birds, owls, yellow, grey, vintage magazines. They just get me. So here, enjoy my photo brags :)

 1960's Vogues
Paper cutting my amazing, talented friend did
 Baseball game
 Harry Potter in 3-D at the Imax
 T's sister and me at dinner
 T is kind of a creeper!
 Wonderful owl print and the owl I've named Herring (for his fabulous herring bone fabric)
 T and me
 Representing my Alaskan background at the local Irish pub.
 Pinning up the dollar for my 24th
 Getting dragged on stage
 Being serenaded
 1st round of gifts
 Birthday cake (look for a post about this cake soon)
2nd round of gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment