Thursday, March 24, 2011

DIY: Pillow covers

So, I'm a horrible, horrible, DIY procrastinator. I think I worry I'll mess it up so I put it off. I bought the fabric to recover 2 of my couch pillows a year ago! I just made one of the covers a few weeks ago. It's not an amazing job but it's not too bad. I totally cheated and because I don't have a sewing machine and it felt like too much to do by hand I used....hot glue! That's right, hot glue instead of sewing. I didn't take a picture of the back it but it doesn't require a zipper because it's sham style with the slit in the back. I just followed this video. Now, just to make the other one and finish all those other projects I've been putting off.

1 comment:

  1. I think the pillow case looks splendid, great job!

    Now, get busy on those other projects.

    Start a 12 project (one project a month) and please create a tab on your blog to share all those great crafty projects with your viewing audience.