LG

Monday, January 24, 2011

Mantel Favorites

A friend of mine recently mentioned she wasn't quite sure what to do with her large mantel so I decided to dig up a few photos.
I like the layered look here. There's several things but it still does not look too busy. 
For some reason I always forget about grouping pictures like this. 
While this photo is not my favorite, I love the look of leaning photos on a mantel. 
So simple and stunning. This may be my favorite. 
I like monochromatic scheme here. 
A little busy but still pretty. 
Very unique. 
I love this unusual look. A lot. 
 
Leaning and hung art? Love it. 
Not my favorite but it is quite a statement.
All pictures via the wonderful Desire To Inspire. They're always a great resource for decorating ideas.

P.S. Another great giveaway going on at Slumber Designs. This time for an adorable, awesome headband from Absolute Queen accessories. Her stuff is fun and totally unique, go see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment