LG

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer links

Bob O'Connor via Desire to inspire


Made it through another Monday and summer is officially here (as if it hasn't been in Phoenix for the past 3 months...).

Summer is here! Throw a party!

Pets on furniture might be my favorite thing about Mondays. This week Ponyo is my favorite.

 Sweet & inspiring, I would love a cute little French house.

I can not get over how amazing that first house is. Do you see that kitchen?! and that bathroom....

I love everything about this video. The cute girl, those coral lips, the nautical touches. Oh my.

I am currently obsessed with this song. Amanda Seyfried has an amazing voice to go with her amazing looks.

Yum! I'm dying to try these.

1 comment:

  1. YUP Pretzel mms.. Perfect for the sweet/salty fix. And I LOVE THAT HOUSE TOO.. that kitchen is to die for... amazing..

    ReplyDelete